Monday, September 19, 2011

Money Mantra$

Mantra

The word "Mantra" has been derived from Sanskrit. Mantra contains two words - "man" which means "to think" (also in manas "mind") and suffix "tra" which means "tool", hence a literal translation would be "instrument of thought".      

 
Hello All:

We spoke about affirmations and how they can help you shift energetically which is the first step to achieving very physical changes in your life.  Mantras are a great tool to use to shift your outer experience by first shifting your inner consciousness. By repeating an idea, word, or phrase you place it deeply into all levels of your consciousness.  And by raising your awareness, you also raise your vibration and align it with the thing that you after after-- in this case, Money.  These mantras are specifically written to attract more money, wealth, and prosperity to your experience. Choose the one that resonates the most with you and witness the power of the mantra. Namaste.'

The more light, love, and prosperity I give..the more I receive.
I am attracted to wealth and all of its comforts.

I am a money magnet, it seeks me out and always finds me.

I am supplied with all of my needs and wants, as well as my true desires.

The universe fully supports me in every way.

I am greatly compensated for the good work that I do and my work is a physical manifestation of my love.

All aspects of my life are in perfect order right now, especially my finances.

In the physical world, I am rich with money and good health. In the spiritual world, I am rich with understanding and peace. In the emotional world which joins the spiritual and physical worlds together, I am rich with only joy and love.

My mind, my body, and my spirit remain in perfect harmony and my life beautifully displays this balance.

I love my life. I love my life. I love my life...I experience only joy, love, peace, and prosperity.

After you choose one, I recommend that you write it down on a note card and place it where you can see it often. (I tape the card to the bathroom mirror)  Spend 5 - 10 min each day with your mantra in quiet meditation. I use the same mantra for an entire month and it does take long before I have committed it to memory.  This is a power-filled spiritual practice. Understand to produce great things, the recipe is 80% thought, 20% action. Trust me this works. We often use this same process negatively without even knowing it.  It is time to take control of your life experience and create the life you always intended to have.

Abundant Light & Love,
TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment