Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 16: Where's TJ?

Hello Friends

Today I sat down to write this blog not sure what to say. The fact of the matter is this:  Last Friday (Day 11),  I was evicted from my residence.  No notice. No warning.  Just all of my belongings on the lawn and my dogs in the pound. So let me first start by apologizing for not blogging since the Day 9.  I have been busy handling this challenging situation.  You are probably wondering, is she serious?  I am have no reason to lie. In fact, if you practice telling the truth always it gets easier to do. FYI


But when I started making miracle March I knew what I was really asking for.  I was asking for a shift...a change...a transition...even a reposition... and a breakthrough.  AND...I got just that.

Now I will probably lose a lot of people when I say this but:

I received exactly what I needed to do the things required for my miracles to manifest. 

It looks bad and trust me it feels bad, but this is what I call limbo and I have been here before. You see, there are a lot of decisions that have to be made before I can elevate to the next level. I asked GOD/Source to place me on track for my highest life purpose.  To use this life for the GREATER GOOD, to position me among the people, places and things, necessary to complete his works. And so... here we are. Now please understand when you elevate, some people may not choose to elevate with you.  That is a hard lesson to learn.  But each person gets to make their own choice. But that is a whole other post.

And now I must be mindful of each step and decison that I take because this will shape my immediate future.  So I am continuing my fast: restraining from eating meats/processed foods, avoiding tv/radio, limiting my internet use to only a contructive nature. Basically, I am avoiding things that will surely slow me down because I need all of my energy to go into starting a new job, getting a new place to live, completing my first book of poetry, and the list goes on.

I am so close to actualizing my dreams that it seems the invisible rubber band tied around my waist that was holding me back has snapped. The glass ceiling that I keep hitting my head against has shattered.  The brick wall that use to stand before me that block my entire view it was so high, has been taken down brick by brick and there is a pile of rubble beside me.  There is NO THING holding me back and it is time for me to take off running. And we are going down hill from here.

I hope that you are enjoying this blog...sharing my real life present day situations with you.  I share these things only with the intent to enlighten you.  And please understand that my relocation is a mere inconvenience.  I am fine.  The earthquake in Japan is a real tragedy and the 1000+ lives that were lost is what we should focus our attention and prayer.  The people of Haiti that are still trying to rebuild their entire country.  And the people of New Orleans, who never made it back home after Katrina.  These are the people I pray for every night.  My reposition is on the smallest scale in comparison.

But please understand and take note... this is what THE BREAKTHROUGH looks like, so I want you to recognize it in your own life.  I also want to mention that I prefer the breakthrough to the breakdown. We all know what that looks. Sometimes things that seems unfair, unjust, unreal, unexplainable are just that!
But on the other side of this situation awaits the most beautiful, wonderful, remarkable, extraordinary, unimaginable life.

DEF: miracle, n.
 
1: an extraordinary event manifesting divine intervention in human affairs
2: an extremely outstanding or unusual event, thing, or accomplishment
 

Love & Light,
TJ

PS. Both me and my dogs are fine, staying with family until my new place is ready. Details to come.

1 comment:

  1. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen...this is the true definition of faith: Believing that even in the midst of the storm, God has his unchanging, unwavering hands on you and will see you through. Know that the harder the test, the greater the testimony...praying for increase in your life...love you dearly!

    J

    ReplyDelete