Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 5: I can breathe easily

So...I think yesterday was a test of my commitment to my mission for the month of March.  I think that I was feeling the pain of being stretched to my limits (like a rubberband). But today, I felt the shift and the tension ease a bit.  I pushed forward today and I had a very productive morning filled with appointments. This afternooon, I interviewed (2nd part) at a new establishment opening in Buckhead at the end of this month.  If selected I will be leaving from my other two part time positions, and entering one full time one.  The shift that they are looking to fill is a morning shift from 9 until 3.  Did I mention this spa is 5 minutes away from my boyfriend's job and we will be able to carpool, his schedule is from 8 to 4. With the gas prices at $3.45 per gallon and steadily climbing, this will help to ease our wallets.  Also, riding in the HOV lane will help us both arrive at work on time.  Win-Win situation. 

The miraculous thing about this job offer is that I was not even looking for it at all.  I was content with staying where I was, but a good friend encouraged me to check this place out. I decided that I would go with her to the open house just to get the information--that couldn't hurt, right? Well...I showed up and fell in love with the facility. It is absolutely beautiful.  If the staff turns out to have the same beautiful spirit as the building it will be a huge success. Right now, I have done my part and have all of the proper paperwork ready to go WHEN I am called back in. (Wink)

It has not even been a full week and so much has happened...the wheels are in motion. I can truly breath easily knowing that I am doing everyhting in my power to accomplish my goals. Now it is time to sit back an relax and enjoy this life!

Love & Light
TJ
ARE YOU ON THE RIGHT PATH?

No comments:

Post a Comment